Tuesday, January 20

whew....after a whirlwind trip o' three weeks (it seemed like such a short time...i thought, being on vacation, that i'd have a ton of time to post here, but didn't seem to find much), i'm back in canada. i miss wearing my birkenstocks and tank tops, but other than that i'm very happy to be back in the great white (and it's very white and snowy!) north. funny how much more like home it seems here. at the end of my so cal trip, i was very very ready to leave. sure the weather's great, but it's really not my 'home', much to my family's dismay. my father still can't figure out why i don't want to move there...hello? try a half a million dollars for a tract home! d'oh.

i found the perfect quote...especially for the somewhat irresponsible life i've been living lately:

my life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning and yet i'm happy. i can't figure it out. what am i doing right? - charles m. schulz

he was living...which is very very 'right'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home