Tuesday, May 28

i live in sacramento, so i have to say this (even though televised sports don't really interest me...)

go kings!

now back to our regularly scheduled rambling...

i'm trying to tell you something about my life
maybe give me insight between black and white
and the best thing you've ever done for me
is to help me take my life less seriously
it's only life after all


hmm...i have always loved this song, and i have heard it performed by a couple of different artists...it always brings back warm memories from my first year in college and my first love...stumbled on the lyrics...so here they are. :)

the water is wide
i can't cross over
and neither i
have wings to fly
give me a boat
that can carry two
and both shall row
my love and i

now love is gentle
and love is kind
the sweetest flower
when first it's new
but love grows old
and waxes cold
and fades away
like morning dew

there is a ship
she sails the sea
she's loaded deep
as deep can be
but not as deep
as the love i'm in
i know not how
i sink or swim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home